Trade Pacts provides you with advice on how international economic agreements like WTO and FTAs can benefit and defend your business. Our experts have extensive experience in the private and public sectors in conducting market access analyses, trade feasibility studies, trade negotiations, research, trainings, advocacy development and stakeholders engagement. With access to top legal and economic professionals around the world, Trade Pacts is your trusted partner.
In the public or private sector? Need help with multilateral and bilateral trade treaties and institutions? Help with investment law and policy or trade issues? Trade Pacts is the advisors you need on your side.
- At Trade Pacts, we know time is of the essence. We help you tackle complex issues in the field of international trade and investment in a timely and professional manner.
- Our experts are multi-lingual able to assist across nations. We speak over 24 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish and Romanian. Have the linguistics on your side.
- Business oriented people, scholars and public service experience. Get access to our team of experts in areas like trade in goods, trade in services, intellectual property rights, investment law, rules of origin.
- Trade Pacts is a boutique firm able to give you the attention your issue deserves, but with international reach to over 100 global experts. Our affiliates are located in cities like London, Basel, Warsaw, Hong-Kong, Brussels and Mexico City.
- Based in Geneva, Switzerland, Trade Pacts is at the center of international organizations and diplomatic missions around the world. The consultancy can help you solve your most complex international trade and investment issues.
- With Trade Pacts, you have access to a top team that is helping to use international trade and investment agreements at a cost-effective price based on your project requirements.
Our People Help You
Latest Blogs and News
- 12 Oct 01:45 pm
The 17th edition of the World Trade Organization’s annual Public Forum came to a close on 28...
- 22 Aug 02:18 pm
Trade Pacts is pleased to announce that its Panel “Learning to trade globally: what should SMEs know?””...