Swiss-based international trade and public affairs advisory Trade Pacts is on the hunt for consultants to join its fast growing network of professionals around the world.
Headquartered in commerce-savvy Geneva, Trade Pacts assists both public and private organisations navigate often complex international trade issues and public affairs.
The advisory is constantly looking for experienced consultants to join its dynamic team on long- and short-term assignments – many of which will involve travelling internationally. Successful applicants will work and be remunerated on a per-project contract basis, according to their respective areas of expertise and location.
Successful applicants will:
- Conduct desk and/or field research
- Undertake legal and technical analyses
- Produce substantive reports of a high quality
- Build networks and engage with stakeholders
- More than three years’ experience in one of the following fields: international law, economics or public affairs
- An excellent command of spoken and written English (a working proficiency of another language will be advantageous)
- Well organised and exceptional time management skills
- Good communicator and sensitive to the needs of Trade Pacts’ diverse client base
- Diplomatic, tactful and solution-oriented
- A team player and experience working in multicultural environments
What we offer:
Need a change? Join a talented, young and vibrant consultancy with a difference!
Adding your name to Trade Pacts’ global network of hundreds of experts in international law, economics and public affairs. You will get to choose and manage the projects that interest you, all in a flexible manner that suites your schedule.
If you are passionate about travelling and meeting new people, love immersing yourself in diverse cultures, then this is the right team for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your professional horizons and mind (and earn a competitive rate at the same time!).
Trade Pacts will contact you with an offer only when your profile will be considered as suitable for a specific project. Please note that this is not an employment proposal.